Alive and well in 2019!

About this mess

Moderator: Fish Police

wavethemes
Site Admin

Alive and well in 2019!

Post by wavethemes »

Crossed the 4100 mark in commercial uploads this morning as our area is in a polar deep freeze (-30 chill factors out there).
Still moving carefully, checking - editing - fixing - even replacing, every commercial. Making a 'thumb' jpg as well so if my weird filename does not help maybe the graphic will.
At the current rate there may be a chance that I'll be caught up with all commercials digitized so far by the end of March. Then some other idea will start bugging me and I'll move on.

If you look at the prior post you will see contact information and it is not 1-888-633-3239 - that number is here only to bother the data miners hitting this board. My phone number is also NOT 614-887-2064 that's also here to bother the data mining scum. In fact this whole paragraph is just to annoy them! Maybe they will email josh.hunter@flamingscumbuckets.com which is totally made up.

now that I've had my fun (and two scam calls while typing this). I'll start getting ready to go out in this mess to be with some friends at church.
more commercials tonight, tomorrow and whenever the mood hits!

Stay safe!
WT
(still have done little with my smilies)
:smileygirl07: :smileygirl09: :smileygirl12: :smileygirl16: :smileygirl19: :smileygirl08: :smileygirl14: :banana1: :blob10:
:wt:

Return to “phpBB Board News”